Corporate Resource Centre
One of the unique features of KCMT Group of Institutions is its placement initiatives. Over the years, We at KCMT Campus 2 in association with Khandelwal College of Management Science and Technology, Pillibhit Road, Bareilly has developed a strong network with the various corporate houses of repute under the dedicated efforts of Corporate Resource Centre and its team members.
KCMT - Corporate Resource Centre has been established with a vision to strengthen the industry - academia linkage. This center has been established with an aim to extend continuous placement assistance and guidance to the students on the matter concerning to their jobs etc. The main focuses of this cell are as under
- To categorize management students according to their interest and capability and to prepare them for the jobs in reputed companies based on well-structured diagnostic ability test.
- To work upon the overall development of UG and PG students of the institute and on their jobs employability as well.
- To arrange time to time special lectures from the industry executives to educate students from the corporate culture and working conditions.
- To arrange time to time Industry visits for the management students to educate them from the working and challenges industry face.
- To conduct regular mock interview sessions, group discussion sessions and personality development classes for the benefits of the students.
- To arrange summer training and research projects work for the students in conjure with industries to fulfill the compliances of the university norms and to upgrade their knowledge to enhance the job employability of the students.
- To arrange job interviews at the campus or off campus interviews for the placement of the students.
- To arrange special sessions for the students according the need of the industry to make them employable in big companies.
- To conduct corporate awareness classes for the students from time to time so that the students may understand the recent trends of the industry and accordingly can prepare for the jobs.
- To organize role plays and use of audio video tapes to improve the oral communication skills of the students.
- To ensure hundred percent placements to the eligible students according to the choices of the students in reputed companies.
role of corporate resource centre in career building
- Career counseling to the students.
- Assist the students in choosing the right job for them.
- Provide guidance to the students for their suitable future prospects.
- Organize the pre placement talk for the recruiters.
- Help companies in finding the right candidate and achieve their hiring goals.
- Liaison with the industries for the final as well as summer placement.
- Conduct Management Development programmes as a part of institute Industry interaction.
- Conduct various pool campus activities.
- Campus activities not only for the KCMT students but for other students as well as a part of corporate social responsibility towards the society.
- Conduct Alumni meets.
- Act as a link between the existing, pass out students and the college which further helps in increasing the employment avenues.
- Conduct various student development activities.
- These activities upgrade the students to match the industry requirements and Creates an understanding of various facets of business is created which is related to their career.
- Conducts industrial visits.
- Exposes the student to the industrial culture and enhancing their knowledge & concepts related to production.
- Conducts guest- lecturers/ workshops from the industry/ academia.
- Educate to the students about the latest trends in industry by way of inviting industry guest to share their experience with the students.
- Provides guidance about development of student's resume writing.
- Trains students about the frequently asked questions at various interviews through mock interview exercises by external as well as internal agencies.
- Conducts Personality Development Sessions.